5 financial habits that assisted me to change my reality with money.
- Notice when you say or think that you can’t afford things. Replace that statement with a question: What would it take to afford this? Do I truly desire this? As soon as you start asking, the universe starts magnetizing towards that question.
- What is your reality with money? It’s important to know what your reality with money is otherwise you are always asking for and functioning from what is not really relevant to you. When you ask for what is relevant to you and for you, it is much MUCH easier to create it.
- Tithe 10% of everything that comes in to you and never spend it. This is called an honoring account. The 10% honoring account will always be there for you, like a good friend. When you reach a certain amount, it will start magnetizing more money to it and the financial stress will disappear. FACT.
- Pay attention to what’s going on with your finances. Take an inventory of things (what you earn, what you spend, etc). Awareness around money is a key to creating with it.
- Set financial targets if it works for you. Ask for your financial targets. What will it take for… to show up, be in my life and come to me?